ECF & DLF 2016: NGO Peer Knowledge Exchange
- NGO Digital Innovation
ECF is the annual global event for experienced campaigning, fundraising and digital practitioners to connect, share and learn.
- What do people say about ECF?
At ECF & DLF, you set your agenda and we help you find others who share it. Speakers and panels are there to provoke thought.
The result: you learn more and connect with more people. This is the way events should be.
Who should come?
21st campaigning is increasingly shown to be successful not because a team of campaign experts run it, but by project teams with diverse expertise, often campaigners, fundraisers, volunteer managers, media officers, policy experts, digital experts/innovators and beyond. ECF is one of the few events that brings this mix of people together to connect, share and learn from each other on how to influence change.
ECF runs on ‘Chatham House Rules’ (= nothing is attributed without permission) so everybody can freely talk about their failures and successes.
Have we missed something that you’re itching to hear about? Come along and suggest the session you want.
- Join ECF 2016
April 11 | 14 Oxford, UK
WHO campaigners, fundraisers, volunteer managers, press officers, digital leaders, technologists, policy experts
Learn more ⇒
(see event policies)
Events April 11-12
Digital Leadership Forum
Variety of 1-day courses
"Just wanted to say again how much I enjoyed my first ever #ECF13. I wish we'd had longer!" @rachelgeorge
- Upcoming Events
- Online course: eCampaigning overview May 01, 2017 - Jul 31, 2017
- Online course: Campaign planning May 01, 2017 - Jul 31, 2017
- eCampaigning overview workshop Jun 01, 2017 - Jun 30, 2017 — Based on demand
- eCampaigning overview course Aug 29, 2017 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM — Copenhagen, Denmark
- Masters in Media, Campaigning and Social Change Sep 01, 2017 12:00 AM — London, UK
- eCampaigning Forum Europe 2017 Oct 25, 2017 - Oct 27, 2017 — UfaFabrik, Berlin, Germany