Campaigning Forum 2017
- Campainging Innovation
The Campaigning Forum is the annual global event for experienced campaigning, fundraising and digital practitioners to connect, share and learn.
- What do people say about ECF?
At the Campaigning Forum, you set your agenda and we help you find others who share it. Speakers and panels are there to provoke thought.
The result: you learn more and connect with more people. This is the way events should be.
Theme: Campaigning against the current
2016 has seen a dramatic change in tone in countries around the world as political leaders are elected who may undermine decades of progress. One analysis of this is that growing numbers of people have been left behind and are expressing their frustration via the ballet box. Most campaigning groups have also be content to engage those already converted to their causes. This needs to change. At the 2017 Campaigning Forum we'll be exploring how to get better at engaging the rest!
Who should come?
21st campaigning is increasingly shown to be successful not because a team of campaign experts run it, but by project teams with diverse expertise, often campaigners, fundraisers, volunteer managers, media officers, policy experts, digital experts/innovators and beyond. The Campaigning Forum is one of the few events that brings this mix of people together to connect, share and learn from each other on how to influence change.
The Campaigning Forum runs on ‘Chatham House Rules’ (= nothing is attributed without permission) so everybody can freely talk about their failures and successes.
Have we missed something that you’re itching to hear about? Come along and suggest the session you want.
- Upcoming Events
- Online course: eCampaigning overview May 01, 2017 - Jul 31, 2017
- Online course: Campaign planning May 01, 2017 - Jul 31, 2017
- eCampaigning overview workshop Jun 01, 2017 - Jun 30, 2017 — Based on demand
- eCampaigning overview course Aug 29, 2017 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM — Copenhagen, Denmark
- Masters in Media, Campaigning and Social Change Sep 01, 2017 12:00 AM — London, UK
- eCampaigning Forum Europe 2017 Oct 25, 2017 - Oct 27, 2017 — UfaFabrik, Berlin, Germany