Social Media Exchange 2016
- Be inspired!
Improve your media know-how, tap into your creativity, develop new skills, enhance your digital storytelling skills and meet lots of creative people.
- 50 minute keynote
- 25 master classes
- 3 lightening talks
- Design your day
Create your own personal training day. Pick and mix from a series of bite-sized interactive and practical master classes.
Sessions will be led by speakers from the media as well as digital specialists harnessing the power of storytelling within charities.
- £195-210 (depends on org type + size)
- London, UK
"A fantastic full-packed day with great speakers and masterclasses that left me inspired to go back to work and use my new knowledge and skills to tell emotive and engaging digital stories."
"If you ever had any doubt about the potential impact of good communication via social media, the Social Media Exchange will change your mind."
"sounddelivery sprinkled its social media stardust on a fun day of learning and meeting new people."
- Upcoming Events
- Online course: eCampaigning overview May 01, 2017 - Jul 31, 2017
- Online course: Campaign planning May 01, 2017 - Jul 31, 2017
- eCampaigning overview workshop Jun 01, 2017 - Jun 30, 2017 — Based on demand
- eCampaigning overview course Aug 29, 2017 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM — Copenhagen, Denmark
- Masters in Media, Campaigning and Social Change Sep 01, 2017 12:00 AM — London, UK
- eCampaigning Forum Europe 2017 Oct 25, 2017 - Oct 27, 2017 — UfaFabrik, Berlin, Germany