Training Tour: London
- Topics Covered*
- Digital Leadership
- eCampaigning models
- eCampaigning best practices
- Retaining supporters online
- Digital split testing
- Data Analysis
- Digital fundraising
- Writing great emails
* Depends on participant priorities.
- Pre-training assessment quiz to identify skill and knowledge gaps
- Self-paced study (4-8 hours) in advance to fill those gaps
- 1-day in-person workshops to apply the principles and practices
Participants pick three 1.5 hour scenario workshops. The fourth 1.5 hour workshop is a peer knowledge exchange.
|eCampaigning Training Tour, London|
|09:00-09:15||Check in: grab your name tag and say hello! You also might want to grab a cup of coffee or tea|
|09:15-09:30||Welcome and introduction: An quick overview of the day|
|09:30-11:00||Scenario Workshops A
|11:15-12:45||Scenario Workshops B
|13:45-15:15||Scenario Workshops C
Peer Knowledge Exchange (Open Space)
|17:00-17:15||Wrap-up and good byes|
|17:30-??:??||Informal ECF dinner and drinks (open to all ECFers)|
- Duane Raymond (DR) of FairSay (ECF founder, former Oxfam) will be focusing on e-campaigning best practices, retaining online supporters, e-campaigning models, and partially on the digital leadership and digital for senior managers.
- Amelia Showalter (AS) (former Obama 2012 analytics director) will be focusing on the email and web split testing which will include some crossover with digital fundraising.
- Branislava Milosevic (BM) (former Save the Children and CAFOD) will be focusing on digital leadership and digital for senior managers
All trainer participation depends on the final topics which are determined by participant bookings.