Training Tour: London
Advanced workshops on e-campaigning skills and digital leadership.
- Topics Covered*
- eCampaigning best practices
- Split testing
- Retaining supporters online
- Self-paced study (4-8 hours) in advance to fill gaps
- 1-day in-person workshops to apply the principles and practices
Participants pick three 1.5 hour scenario workshops. The fourth 1.5 hour workshop is a peer knowledge exchange.
- Campaigners, communicators, digital practitioners, managers, etc.
- £400/person (inc. lunch)
- Restless Development offices (7 Wootton Street SE1 8TG), London
|eCampaigning Training Tour, London|
|09:00-09:15||Check in: grab your name tag and say hello! You also might want to grab a cup of coffee or tea|
|09:15-09:30||Welcome and introduction: An quick overview of the day|
|09:30-11:00||Scenario Workshops A: eCampaigning Best Practices (DR): Focusing on converting new and existing supporters (via email and other channels) to participate.|
|11:15-12:45||Scenario Workshops B: Split Testing (including Fundraising examples) (DR)
Focusing on split testing methods, possible tests, evaluating results and examples
|13:45-15:15||Scenario Workshops C: Retaining Online Supporters (DR): Focusing on keeping existing supporters engaged and re-activating lapsed supporters|
Peer Knowledge Exchange (Open Space) - Open to all ECFers
|17:00-17:15||Wrap-up and good byes|
|17:30-??:??||Informal ECF dinner and drinks (open to all ECFers)|
- Duane Raymond (DR) of FairSay (ECF founder, former Oxfam) will be focusing on e-campaigning best practices, retaining online supporters and split testing.
by Duane Raymond — published Jul 25, 2014,