Training Tour: Ottawa
- Topics covered
- Digital Election Strategy 2015
- Retaining supporters online
- eCampaigning models
- Converting online activists to donors
Plus the topics proposed by participants during the peer knowledge exchange.
- Peer knowledge exchange
Uses the open space process which involves:
- Topics proposed by participants
- Topics assigned to a time and space
- Participants choose a topic to join
- Each topic group self-facilitates
- Move to next topic when time is up
The original one-day Ottawa Training Tour event did not get enough commitments, so it has been re-organised as a half day of training workshops and and peer knowledge exchange with an optional contribution to cost. Hope to see you there!
|eCampaigning Training Tour, Ottawa|
|13:00-13:30||Check in: grab your name tag and say hello! You also might want to grab a cup of coffee or tea or have your lunch (not included) with others in the cafe.|
|13:30-13:45||Welcome and introduction: An quick overview of the afternoon|
|17:00-17:20||Peer Knowledge Exchange: Introduction to open space and agenda setting|
|17:20-18:20||Peer Knowledge Exchange (Open Space)
|18:20-18:30||Closing and instructions for moving to the a cafe/bar and dinner.|
|18:30-??:??||Informal dinner and drinks|
- Hosted by
- Duane Raymond (DR) of FairSay (ECF founder, former Oxfam GB) will be focusing on retaining online supporters, e-campaigning models, and facilitating the peer knowledge exchange.
- Mike Gifford (MG) of Open Concept will be focusing on digital preparations for the federal election.
- George Irish (GI) of Amnesty International Canada (former Greenpeace, certified Nationbuilder expert) will focus on conversion to donor/activists (the lifeblood of advocacy and campaigning organizations).