If you are an experienced campaigning or e-campaigning practitioner, what you know can be useful to others. Share it.
- Decide what you want to write about
- Write it up as a blog post or in a word processor
- Review it: you want your best advice or ideas to shine
- Send it in as a link or a document with any special instructions
- Decide what you want to record:
- A speaker you or someone else?
- An interview of you or someone else?
- Your thoughts on a topic via webcam?
- A mini-documentary?
- Decide what you want to record
- Record it. Mobile phone, computer or dictaphone - it's your choice
- Convert it to an audio file (e.g. mp3, wav) if necessary
- Edit it if you feel this is necessary
- Send it in or upload it to iTunes or other audio hosting service and send in the link.
- Decide what you are going to present
- Produce it. PowerPoint, Keynote, Impress or other format - it's your choice
- Add any extra elements like voice-over
- Upload it to SlideShare or a similar presentation sharing site
- Send in the link (or the actual document if it isn't too large)
Contact Duane to...
- Discuss what expertise or content you can share
- How you can share it with others
- What help you need to produce it
The more we share, the more we learn.
by Duane Raymond — published Sep 16, 2007,