2009 eCampaigning Review
These Performance Review looked at how organisations performed on the 'classic' email-to-action e-campaigning model.
- Identify some benchmarks for the email-to-action e-campaigning model
- Identify what good performance is on a range of key performance indicators
- Create a useful tool for organisations to improve their e-campaigning
The e-action review compared the user experience of participating in e-actions across on a wide range of websites. The practices survey explored what e-campaigning practitioners do behind the scenes.
- Get insight into what range of e-campaigning best practices organisations are implementing
- Understanding what e-campaigning practices are being used internally by organisations
- Provide insight into e-campaigning practices beyond the benchmarks
- Provide guidance for organisations to prioritise e-campaigning improvements