Compare your campaigning with peers and sector leaders
We can compare your activity to relevant peer organisations and sector leaders. This can be in-cooperation with these other organisations or review activity from publicly available sources.
Based on your objectives, we then make recommendations for how you can improve your e-campaigning learning from the best of peers and sector leaders.
How we can help
There are two main approaches for campaigning benchmarking:
- Collect and analyse confidential information from multiple participants
This offers the best insight into each participating organisation's activities. It takes a few months to confirm participants and usually entails a shared report.
- Benchmark campaigning activity from various public sources
This offers a quicker and confidential analysis into peers and market leaders. By relying on public sources, it cannot include confidential data. However due to the methodology, reveals insightful differences, similarities and trends.
What we've done for others
- Cross-sector eCampaigning Review in 2009
- Benchmarking eCampaigning activity of sector peers and sector leaders
- eCampaigning strategy comparison of international not-for-profits
Contact Duane to...
- Discuss how we can help your campaigning
- Learn about our past and current work
- Discover what you could be achieving
Helpful, independent advice with no strings attached.