Specialised courses to learn e-campaigning skills in-depth
For those experienced in the e-campaigning essentials, advanced courses help you to master specific e-campaigning skills and knowledge. Specialists supporting e-campaigning can also use them to improve their ability to help deliver best practice e-campaigning.
Participating in advanced courses requires that the prerequisites are met and that each participant understands the e-campaigning landscape. Courses are organised on demand and are confirmed once the minimum group size (five) is reached. Participants are expected to input the course in the weeks before it occurs to ensure it meets their needs.
Available Advanced Courses
Advanced courses can be on any e-campaigning topic as long as minimum five participants can be found. Suggestions for courses based on our experience of the challenges and gaps are below. You are also encouraged to suggest other topics.
These courses address the issues people in the campaigning community are most interested in.
- Blogging, bloggers and blogs for campaigning
- Online social networks for campaigning
- Online social media for campaigning
- Online video for campaigning
- Using mobile phones for campaigning
These courses provide advanced skills in the essential activities needed to dramatically improve your campaigning.
- eCampaigning planning
- eCampaigning analysis and reporting
- Getting more from the email-to-action cycle
- Effective email communications
- Optimising web e-actions
- Advanced online recruiting
- Advanced online mobilising
- Converting donors into online campaigners
- Converting campaigners into online donors
- Online campaigning supporter management
Extended Campaigning Topics
These courses address specific needs based on upcoming opportunities and/or less common tactics.
- Integrated Campaigning Planning
- Segmented communications
- Developing a campaigning story arc / narrative
- Online to on-the-ground
- Preparing for Elections
- International / multi-lingual eCampaigning
- eCampaigning in coalitions
Contact Duane to...
- Discuss your interest in an advanced course
- Explore what is the right training for you
- Discover what you could learn from training
Helpful, independent advice with no strings attached.