- ECF Community Overview
The eCampaigning Forum (ECF) community is a loose vibrant network of practitioners using digital media for campaigning (advocacy). The primary way to be involved is via this email list.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email address will not be shared with anyone
- Only your name and organisation will be listed as a participant but you can ask that it is unlisted
- You will be directly emailed off-list about participating in the eCampaigning Forum family of events, to take part in surveys about the eCampaigning Forum list and events, discussion summaries and for list administration.
- You may be called at work to check if you or others in your organisation are interested in participating in the eCampaigning Forum and/or Digital Leadership Forum family of events (including trainings).
Code of Conduct
The list operates on the Chatham House rules: information and opinions may not be published with attribution unless you have the person's permission.
Community members include:
- Key Details
Members: > 2,900
Volume: high (75+ emails/week)
Moderator: Duane (FairSay)
Archives: members only
To post to the list, email:
practitioners (at) ecampaigningforum.com