You care about your privacy – that’s why you’re here. We do too, so we’ve kept it simple.
We work from the following principles unless otherwise mentioned (e.g. for event/training participants, discussion lists):
- Your details will be kept safe and secure
- Your details will not be shared with anyone
- We may contact you directly (off list) if we feel it is relevant
- You can ask to stop receiving communication at any time
- If this policy changes, the changes will be highlighted
Furthermore, we use commonly used tracking technology (e.g. cookies, open/click tracking), including by third parties, to help learn what site visitor and email recipients find interesting (or not) so we can improve and to make the experience of using the FairSay web site and receiving FairSay emails as useful as possible for you.
As a FairSay’s ’email updates’ subscriber:
- You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll only email you occasionally
- We may invite you to engage through other site you use (e.g. social networking, social media)
How to contact us