Connect and share with peers to strengthen your campaigning
Connecting, sharing and organising with peers is how society is influenced. At the Campaigning Leadership Forum the agenda is focused around connecting you with the right people to have the right conversations via a participant-led agenda.
Who are Campaigning Leaders?
- Who: Campaigning directors (inc. policy, commuications), CEOs of campaigning organisations, managers, founders, etc.
- Capacity: 25
- Only day 1 breakfast networking: £50
- Day 1 only: £300
- Both days: £450
Topics are decided at the event by participants. Here are some of the topics current participants have expressed an interest in:
- UK (& maybe EU) elections in 2024
- Campaigning strategy frameworks
- Learning from recent strikes and protests
- How to identify and reach audiences
- Strategic considerations with social media
Persuade your boss to send you…
- Making the case for joining the Campaigning Forum event by Anya Pearson (Contentious)
- How I (and my staff) benefited from the Campaigning Forum event by Alison Goldsworthy (Which?)
- The best piece of advice I ever ignored by Rachel Collinson
- How to make the most of Campaigning Forum events by Duane Raymond