Talent for hire
Are you an organisation looking to hire the best talent?
The ECF community is full of talented digital practitioners from all over the world. If you need experts for a project, find and approach them from the listings below.
Are you a freelancer looking for projects and job roles?
If you an ECF community member and are looking for work, promote yourself to the ECF community. Not only will your details be compiled into a weekly posting, but you can be listed on the FairSay as available for hire. See process and criteria for details.
Promote yourself to 800+ organisations
The Campaigning Forum (ECF) community members work at more than 800+ civil society organisations around the world. Over 50% of these are in the UK with many others in the rest of Europe, US, Canada, Australia and the four corners of the world. These include NGOs, unions, agencies, platform suppliers, universities, government, political parties and more.
To be listed in the ECF community talent listing and roundup, you need to:
- Have been an ECF community members for at least 30 days
- Still be subscribed to the ECF community email discussion list
- Be an individual listing themselves – not an organisation. If you are part of an agency or other organisation, you can mention that, but this is a listing for individuals.
- Talent profiles will be included in at least one email roundup per month sent to the ECF community email list (3,600+ subscribers)
- Talent profiles will be included in the listings on the FairSay website. The rss/json feed will be available for 30 days (small viewership, but good for search engines).
- Profiles need to be re-confirmed for listing each 365 days
- Feedback on the response to the listing will earn a 60 day listing