What We Do
Campaigning (aka advocacy, activism or outreach) is hard work. We know because we've been where you are: asked to change the world tomorrow with little budget and/or no extra help.
Despite the constraints, what you are working for is too important. You must persist.
FairSay's can help you succeed because we also think what you do is important. Everything we do has arisen from real needs of real campaigns and campaigners. Our particular speciality is e-campaigning, but to do that well we need to know campaigning.
Who we've worked with
We've worked with some of the most successful campaigning organisations and coalitions around the world, including:
- Greenpeace (International, China and Australia-Pacific)
- Oxfam (UK, Netherlands and Quebec, Canada)
- WWF (International and UK)
- Amnesty International Secretariat
- IFAW International
- World Vision UK
- Action Aid International
- Christian Aid
- Coalition: 1GOAL Campaign (run by Global Campaign for Education)
- Coalition: Make Poverty History UK
- Coalition: Global Call for Action Against Poverty (GCAP)
- Coalition: Stop Climate Chaos / I Count
- Make Your Mark
- Campaigning Effectiveness Programme
- ...and many more